- 광섬유 및 광섬유 부품 | Optical Fiber & Fiber-Optics > Special Fiber Optic
Fiber Fabry-Perot Tunable Filters / FFP Scanning Interferometers / FFP Interferometers / Filter Controllers
All-fiber construction. No lens or suspended mirrors.
Efficient low loss design delivers high finesse, resolution and power handling performance
Fast response times
Large dynamic range allows very accurate measurements
Customizable bandwidths for signal filtering
Ideal Airy function provides results very close to the theoretical model
Optical Coherence Tomography (see OCT datasheet)
Optical performance monitoring
Tunable optical noise filtering
Tunable channel drop for ultra DWDM
- Micron Optics’ unique, patented Fiber Fabry-Perot (FFP) filters are characterized by their rugged, low-loss, super-cavity performance featuring:
- All-fiber construction. No lens or suspended mirrors.
- Efficient low loss design delivers high finesse, resolution and power handling performance
- Fast response times
- Large dynamic range allows very accurate measurements
- Customizable bandwidths for signal filtering
- Ideal Airy function provides results very close to the theoretical model
FFP-TF & FFP-TF2
Fiber Fabry-Perot Tunable Filters
The FFP-TF and FFP-TF2 are versatile tunable filters, consisting of an all-fiber Fabry-Perot super-cavity in a robust, fast tuning Tecordia-qualified package.
A lensless, plane Fabry-Perot Interferometer with a single-mode fiber waveguide between two highly reflective multi-layer mirrors that are deposited directly onto optical fibers
Fiber Fabry-Perot Interferometer
The Fiber Fabry-Perot Interferometer (FFP-I) family of products is based on a fixed interferom-eter design with smooth, uniformly spaced transmission peaks.
TUNABLE FILTER CONTROLLER
Tunable Filter Controller Development Kit
Micron Optics’ Tunable Filter Controller Development Kit is an electronic piezoelectric actuator driver specially designed for the FFP Tunable Filter (TF or TF2) or Scanning Interferometer.